NEW Top Range model – best limits of detection in the range, smaller, lighter, even more ergonomic.
Identify pure metals and alloys, detect tramp elements, or obtain geochemical data. with a compact, lightweight handheld XRF analyser built for the most demanding analytical applications.
The XL5 Plus allows the x-ray source and fluorescence detector to be closer to the sample, improving limits of detection and shortening measurement time, especially for light elements.
As well as metals, the XL5 Plus measures the elemental composition of scale, sludge, oil, powders and slurries.
- Vivid navigation; customisable user profiles
- Micro and macro cameras
- Advanced analytical performance
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Smaller, faster, lighter
- Segment leading light element performance
- Customisable for individual applications
- Accessories built for the industry
- Backed by local support, knowledge and service
- Large, installed customer database
Utilise mining mode to gather accurate, real time geochemical data and maximise overall productivity.
Key Applications for the Niton XL5 Plus
Mining & Exploration / Alloys /Metal Fabrication / Scrap Metal
Speak to PAS for expert guidance about the Thermo Fisher Niton XL5