Laser focused carbon analysis.
Discover high-speed performance combined with point and shoot simplicity. With minimal training, the Niton Apollo is easily operated even by non-technical users. Fast analysis times help increase sample throughput and production. A hot-swap Milwaukee® battery also keeps users up and running when it’s time to replace a low battery.
Designed to provide fast analysis and low detection limits, the Niton Apollo ensures superior results.
Engineered to help conquer your toughest analytical challenges, the Niton Apollo specialises in measuring carbon content in a convenient, portable form factor.
Powered by Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS), the Niton Apollo delivers unmatched speed, superior performance and enhanced productivity. Unleash the possibilities and bring the power of lab analysis to the field.
- Determine alloy composition and grade for a wide range of metallurgical samples
- Calculate carbon equivalency to determine piping weldability
- Verify critical assets, such as, piping, valves and reaction vessels for Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Inspect materials at receiving, in-process fabrication and outgoing Quality Control (QC)
- Validate Material Test Reports (MTR)
- Prevent contaminated scrap from entering the supply stream
- Detect tramp and trace elements to meet regulatory standards
Key Applications for the Niton Apollo
Alloys / Metal Fabrication / Scrap Metal / Oil & Gas
Speak to PAS for expert guidance about the Thermo Fisher Niton Apollo