Thermo Fisher Scientific – NIR
The microPHAZIR AS enables powerful, in-field rapid screening and identification of six types of regulated asbestos fibres using non-destructive analysis through NIR technology.
Fast, accurate asbestos detection saves lives.
The microPHAZIR AS enables powerful, in-field rapid screening and identification of six (6) types of regulated asbestos fibres using non-destructive analysis through NIR technology.
Currently, asbestos detection is limited to accredited lab-based analysis such as polarised light microscopy, transmission electron microscopy and x-ray diffraction. These lab-based tests can be costly and time consuming.
Portable Analytical Solutions is proud to bring this critical solution for portable asbestos analysis to the competitive construction, environment and waste management industries.
- Weighs 1.25kg
- Point and shoot operation
- Results in under 10 seconds, stored on-board until later download
- Reliable analysis of 6 types of asbestos fibres
Key Applications for microPHAZIR AS
Environmental / Waste Management / Construction / Government Regulation
Speak to PAS for expert guidance about the Thermo Fisher microPHAZIR AS.
- Achieve real time, reliable decisions, on site
- Avoid costly unnecessary shutdowns and business interruption
- Empower non-experts to perform safe testing for immediate feedback
- Exercise duty of care for workers, the public and environment
- Short term ROI Recovery by avoiding costly errors