Niton™XLp 300 Series XRF Analysers
Thermo Fisher Scientific – Portable Handheld XRF
Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XLp 300 Series XRF analyzers
Thermo Scientific Niton XLp 300 Series analyzers set the industry standard for lead analysis in applications ranging from paint, to soils and sediments, to dust wipes and air filters, to screening for the presence of lead in toys, fabrics, ceramic goods, and other child accessible products.
Quickly identify and quantify lead resulting from damaged exterior paint, residual contamination from leaded gasoline, a former pesticide application or by-products from an industrial process. Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XLp 300 Series XRF analyzers perform elemental analysis for residential lead paint testing and measure environmental contaminants in soil, sediment, dust, air and consumer goods, helping public health and environmental professionals pinpoint lead’s location, identify the sources of contamination and confirm that clearance criteria have been achieved after abatement.
The Niton XLp 300 XRF Analyzer displays actual lead values in seconds. Settings can be adjusted to comply with local regulations.
- Customizable data fields to enter sample location/condition and site conditions.
- A patented depth index to indicate whether lead is present on the surface or buried within the paint matrix.
- Dust Wipe Analysis mode analyzes dust collected on an ASTM-compliant towelette.
- Consumer Goods mode to screen for lead in accordance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA).
- Point and shoot simplicity- easy to use by nontechnical personnel.
- Rugged design for real-world industrial environments.
- Sealed against moisture and dust.
- Ergonomically designed.
- Daylight-readable icons.
- Color, touch-screen display.
- Standard Thermo Scientific™ Niton Data Transfer (NDT™) PC software suite allows you to set operator permissions, generate custom reports, print certificates of analysis, or remotely monitor and operate the instrument hands-free from your PC.
- Integrated USB and Bluetooth™ communications provide direct data transfer to your PC or networked storage device. Optional accessories include Bluetooth barcode reader, Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth GPS.
Thermo Scientific Niton XLp 300 Series analyzers provide many distinct advantages:
- The only lead paint analyzer with the ideal PCS
- Soil mode to evaluate outdoor risks
- Dust mode to pre-screen abatement or renovation work
- Consumer Products mode for complete EBL evaluation
- Quick, easy-to-use tool for RRP Rule compliance