Agilent 4500 Series Portable FTIR Spectrometers
The Agilent 4500 portable FTIR spectrometer is the ideal device for on-the site analysis outside of a laboratory. It’s rugged build means it can withstand any environment, making it perfect for forensics, chemical identification, and industries such as chemicals, food production, and polymers.
This instrument is designed for applications where fast, reliable results are required. The optics are designed for reliability in non-lab environments, and the innovative sampling interfaces and software provide answers for liquid and solid samples at the sample site.
The Agilent 4500 portable FTIR Spectrometer is a powerful tool that features:
- Rugged, portable FTIR spectrometer.
- This product is perfect for those who want reliable and high-quality answers, without having to be in a lab setting.
- The 4500a Attenuated Total Reflectance (ATR) Interface is ideal for the chemical analysis of liquids, powders, pastes and gels; while the TumblIR (4500t) or DialPath interfaces are perfectly suited for rapid liquid analysis under ambient conditions.
- Depending on the application, one, three, or five reflection-diamond ATRs are available.
The Special forensics analyzer package (4500a) detects unknown chemicals, like narcotics and psychoactive drugs
- The 4500 DialPath analyzer is capable of giving you the long pathlength capabilities that come with transmission FTIR spectroscopy, but without the complexity.
- The 4500t makes it easy to take high-quality samples quickly and efficiently. Simply wipe the two windows clean before taking your next sample.
- The MicroLab FTIR software is designed to give you clear and actionable answers. The intuitive, method-driven software guides users through every step of operation in multiple languages, while optional settings such as hazard or color-coded alerts help users with the result review.