Headwall Photonics – Spectral Imaging
The Headwall Photonics Hyperspec NIR imaging spectrometers offer an exceptional imaging performance in the near-infrared (NIR) and cover a spectral range from 900nm to 1700nm. Depending on the desired frame rate and interface type, these spectrometers are available in two different configurations.
Hyperspec NIR imaging spectrometers are designed with a completely reflective concentric optical system featuring an f/2.0 aperture. The system includes aberration correction and is housed in a lightweight package, which is optimised for use in harsh environments.
Hyperspec NIR is available in two versions, both providing 320 spatial bands and 166 spectral bands. The R-Series version features Base CameraLink connectivity, while the X-Series version utilises USB connectivity for versatile data transfer options.
The Headwall Photonics HyperSpec NIR is a powerful tool that features:
- The Hyperspec NIR sensors feature a compact and rugged design, ensuring durability and stability while offering a wide field of view and low scatter or stray light.
- With 320 spatial bands and 166 spectral bands, the sensors deliver an extremely high signal-to-noise ratio for enhanced image quality.
- Hyperspec NIR is available in two versions: the R-Series with Base CameraLink connectivity and the X-Series with USB connectivity, both providing high-resolution image capture.
- Constructed using a completely reflective concentric optical design with an f/2.0 aperture, Hyperspec NIR ensures aberration-corrected imaging in a lightweight and durable package that is optimised for harsh environments.
- Cost-effective deployment is possible with Hyperspec NIR, enabling efficient use of resources.