UTILISE MINING MODE TO GATHER ACCURATE, REAL TIME GEOCHEMICAL DATA AND MAXIMISE OVERALL PRODUCTIVITY.
Mining mode enables users to determine the concentration of elements from Mg to U in various types of geochemical materials. Reduce overheads by implementing the Niton XL5 for cost effective mining exploration, mineral discovery, mining operations and oil and gas exploration.
- Verification of metal alloys in manufacturing operations
- Non-destructive field inspections for positive material identification
- Point-and-shoot sorting at scrap recycling operations
- Measurement of mono and multilayer coating weight and thickness in Surface Treatment Control
- Precious metal assay of bullion and jewelry
- Real-time geochemical analysis for mining exploration
- On-site heavy metal screening of polluted soils
- Spectral Fingerprint matching for the detection of counterfeit investigation
When versatility, low limits of detection (LODs) and high sample throughput are critical, industrial businesses rely on the Thermo ScientificTM NitonTM XL5 handheld XRF analyzer. Providing customers with solutions designed to meet their most demanding applications, the Niton XL5 maximizes performance and productivity.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY AND REQUEST A FREE DEMO!
The friendly team at PAS provides: