Small, Light-Weight & low powered sWIR Hyperspectral Sensor
Headwall’s Micro-Hyperspec SWIR 640 is a hyperspectral sensor designed for remote sensing. It incorporates 640 spatial pixels and 267 spectral bands within a Stirling-cooled MCT-based imaging system.
The Micro-Hyperspec SWIR 640 seamlessly integrates as a drone payload system, can be purchased as a turnkey system inclusive of the drone, or can be bundled with the perClass Mira Stage. Additionally, it is available in high-volume OEM configurations, allowing for integration into your own instrumentation.
Key Features Of The Headwall Micro-Hyperspec SWIR 640
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- Factory integrated and tested for seamless performance.
- Operates across the 900 to 2,500 nm range (SWIR wavelength range)
- Equipped with a built-in high-performance GPS-IMU and solid-state storage, making it suitable for airborne use.
- Compatibility with DJI and NDAA-compliant UAVs, rotary stages for ground truth scanning, and the perClass Mira Scanning Stage.